ABC and AWC Registration
Annual Business Conference (ABC) - April 23 & 24, 2020
ACA World Convention (AWC) - April 24 (evening), 25 & 26, 2020
**Important**: In order to register for the ABC and/or AWC, you will need to create an account with ACA WSO when checking out.
- Each person (including significant other or guest) must have a separate account, with a different email address, to register and/or purchase food (this allows tickets and badges to be printed properly and picked up easily by each individual).
- Significant others or guests, who won't be attending the ABC or any AWC workshops or meetings, may still purchase food, but will still need to register in Step 1 choosing the option "Neither".
- Keep your email and password where you won't forget it!
- Passwords can be reset online here
- You do not have to purchase everything at one time. Using your account, you can add food/events at a later time.
- To simplify order processing, please do not purchase literature or other products with ABC/AWC registration and food.
- Information about USA Entry Visas and Scholarships can be found on the ABC/AWC Website.
All Delegates (Remote and In-Person) need to register for the ABC. You will need to complete the form, before selecting "Add to Cart".
The Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel is offering a special group rate of $142 USD, per night, for the ABC/AWC. To take advantage of this special rate, the reservation must be made before March 27, 2020.
4. Stay up to date on the latest ABC/AWC News here
Badges, meal tickets and printed binders can be picked up at the ABC/AWC Registration Desk at the hotel.
We have a Scholarship Fund for those who may need help attending the ABC/AWC.
*Purchasing meals and events, in advance, as well as booking a room at the hotel, will save you money and help WSO meet its minimum with the hotel.